You've already seen the list of shows that I thought that were the worst, now here's the list of what I think are the best.
12. The "Disney Afternoon" cartoons- "Darkwing Duck," "Duck Tales," "Tales Spin," "Bonkers," "Goof Troop," C&D: Rescue Rangers," and "The Adventures of the Gummi Bears": They were all so good.
However they are low on the list because I rarely even got Toon Disney on my Cable station as a kid.
11. "The Little Mermaid" TV Series- When Disney was releasing spin-off series of their Renascence films, this (as well as "Timon & Pumbaa" ) was the better spin-off.
It explores more of Ariel's personality, and at least see what her life was like before she met Eric.
I still remember the songs, and I liked most of the minor characters and villains in the show.
Though the only problem I had with the show was personalities and voices they gave to Ariel's sisters. Thankfully they changed them in "Ariel's Beginning"
10. The 1987 "TMNT"- what 80's and 90's kid didn't grew up with this show. Sure it was silly (while the original TMNT comics were suppose to have a dark tone to it), but we all still watched it and it's still a cult-classic (unlike the 2003 versions).
09. "Sonic Underground"- Out of all of the TV series of Sonic the Hedgehog, this (and AoStH) is the most decent one.
Sure the music was lousy, and some of the voice-acting is bad, but if you avoid all of that; it actually has some opportunity to make it the closest we'll get that show's the origin of Sonic the Hedgehog.
I wouldn't mind if the show got a re-boot and make-over, or Sega putting Sonia & Manic into the games.
08. Mostly any cartoon made by Hanna-Barbera- Nuff' said
07. "Regular Show"- It's one of the more decent shows Cartoon Network has on now. And if you avoid seeing what weird choices of characters they have, think of them as cast of caricatures J.P. Quintel and the people he knew.
06. (tie) "Angry Beavers" & "Catdog"- Two classic Nicktoons I enjoyed even more than "Rugrats" and "Doug."
05. The shows on "Kids WB"- "Animaniacs," "Tiny Toon Adventures," "Freakazoid," "Pinky and the Brain," "Histeria" and the "Batman: Animated Series," all were also classic cartoons of the 90's. And who doesn't love them?
04. "Looney Tunes"- What meme of best shows would be without these guys? Our grandparents loved, our folks loved it, and we all loved it too.
And these will forever be time-less cartoons (unlike the abomination we have now
03. (tie) "The Powerpuff Girls" & "Ed, Edd, n Eddy"- My two favorite shows on Cartoon Network back in the day.
The PPGs showed that anyone and at any age could be a super-hero.
And EEnE had a trio that is a well-chemistry of "The Odd Couple" and "Of Mice and Men" (with Ed being an epically hilarious combination of Lenny and Oscar)
02. Any anime dubbed by "Funimation"- Is it wrong to say that I actually like the English dubs of the animes this studio translated better than the original Japanese dub?
Well, at least they are a million times better than 4Kids.
and the best show (in my opinion) is.....
01. "Rocko's Modern Life"- I loved this show as a kid, and I love it even more now that I'm older.
I don't care if it's out-dated, in my opinion, this is a show I wouldn't mind watching over and over.
And the jokes make me laugh even harder than ever, especially the deleted scenes.
Characters belong to their studios and creators
Meme base belongs to