My answers to this meme: [link]
10. The Sneetches: Even though their story is based off of racisim and upper-class vs. lower-class, but their story really teaches of us not be a total ass.
Whether we have star-bellies or not, everyone is equal in their own ways and a lot.
09. The Wuzzy Woozoo (Halloween is Griunch Night): Oh! When I saw this cute little furball, he really made the strings pull on my heart.
I just wished he had a bigger part.
08. Horton the Elephant: What can I say about Horton?
He's loyal, a calf-at-heart, and he's best friends to everyone, including a mouse named Morton.
Horton's loyalty does come in good use, after all he was the one who saved the Whos.
And I'm glad that his son, Norton, chose to stay with him, instead of Mayzie
Because she was mean and down-right lazy.
07. The Truffula Critters (The Lorax): I don't care which animals people found more annoying,
The Swamee swans, the humming fish, or the bar-ba-loots
I find them all quite enjoyng
And simply rather cute
If I was in the Truffula forest, I would never chop down the trees,
for the sack of these animals to run wild and free.
Lorax: *about me* Now there's someone who will keep their promise!
06. Thing 1 and Thing 2: You can't just imagine one Thing without the other,
Because these guys can do almost everything together.
Whether they clean-up or cause havic in the living room or kitchen,
there is no way of stopping those crazy munchkins.
O5. The Grinch: Who stole Christmas, scares you on Halloween, and made people's days feel worse
Why the Grinch of course.
But they say that every briar patch has at least a few roses,
And that's the same case with the Grinch when his heart grows.
Sure the Grinch's personality is really rotty,
but deep down, he's a big ol' softie.
04. Jojo (Horton Hears a Who): They say actions speak louder than words,
And that was the motto Jojo follow towards.
What does crazy fangirls way to see, it that Jojo is much more than just a cute-face you see.
He's really inspirasional and has a brillient mind, and he longs to see things that were never seen or heard from any other Who kind.
03. Sam I Am (Green Eggs and Ham): Samual Igantius Am taught us not to be so picky,
especially when it comes to food that his neighbor found so icky
With his happy-go-lucky personality so sweet,
having Sam I Am for a neighbor might be quite a treat
02. (tie) The Once-Ler & the Lorax: I couldn't choose between these two I fear,
I love both of them, oh so dear
The Lorax reminded me so much of my late Grandfather Earl,
He is so funny, saractic, and his love for the environment will not make you hurl.
As for the Once-Ler,
The movie-version one is much more dimensional than the original and much more lovable-ler.^^
01. The Cat in the Hat: There's absolutely no doubt about that,
My favorite Seuss character of the all is the Cat in the Hat.
So charming, fun, smart, sophistocated, and witty
There no other cat character quite like him, not even Hello Kitty.
Characters belong to Seuss, Illumination Entertainment, 20th Century Fox, Universal, and Blue Sky Studios
Meme created by me.